Come join Team Black Dog and train for the BFF Pink Ribbon Run 5K/10K! We have something for every ability level. The program is directed by certified running coaches with a passion for the sport. Participants will receive individual attention and help along their journey.
Choose your ability level:
- The Red Team is for beginners. This group is for those who have not been regularly exercising and are ready to begin a training program. This group will focus mainly on walking.
- The Green Team is for the individual who has been running/walking for 6 months or more and may have completed some 5K races. This group will focus on run/walk intervals.
- The Black Team is for the individual interested in running the entire 5K/10K, increasing speed or both. This group will focus on increasing endurance and speed.
Informational Meeting and Registration: Monday, July 10 @6:30pm
Training Dates: July 23-September 16
Target Race Date: Saturday, September 16
Cost: $85.00/participant (does not include race entry fee; participants receive a discount code)
- 8 week daily training plan
- 3 weekly team workouts
- Team Technical Shirt
- Store discounts
- Email access to coaches
- Gear tips
- Nutrition/hydration tips
- Warm-up/cool down stretching
- General training tips
- Form drills
- Gait analysis
- Core training session
- Race day preparation
Training Team Runs (meet at Black Dog):
- Mondays-6:00pm (open to the public)
- Thursdays-6:30pm (open to the public)
- Sundays-2:00pm (training team members only)