Informational Meeting: Wednesday, July 26 at 6:30pm at Black Dog Running Company. Join us for an informational meeting to learn more about the program and to register.
Training Dates: July 29-October 22
Target Race Date: October 22
Cost: $110.00/participant (does not include race entry fee; participant will receive a $10.00 off discount but must register through the race website using the discount code Click here to register)
Contact: Dawn firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose your ability level:
- The Red Team is for those interested in walking the half-marathon. This group will focus mainly on walking with some power bursts built in the training plan to increase speed and endurance.
- The Green Team is for the individual interested in completing the half-marathon through run/walk intervals. This group will focus on varying run/walk intervals and help the individual find the perfect interval time for them to complete the race.
- The Black Team is for the individual interested in mostly running the half-marathon. This group will focus on increasing endurance and speed.
- 12 week half-marathon daily training plan
- 4 weekly team workouts
- Team Black Dog Technical Shirt
- Store discounts
- Email access to coaches
- Gear tips
- Nutrition/hydration tips
- Warm-up/cool down stretching
- General training tips
- Form drills
- Gait analysis
- Core training sessions
- Race day preparation
Training Team Runs (meet at BDRC):
- Saturdays-6:45am Long Run
- Mondays-6:00pm Strength and Run Workout
- Wednesdays-6:30pm Tempo/Speedwork
- Thursdays-6:30pm Easy Pace Run